Monday, December 16, 2013

MAC HEROINE IS BACK, PERMANENTLY!

I’m sure all you makeup lovers know by now that MAC has decided to bring back our gorgeous Heroine Shade permanently!
This is a bright purple, matte shade.
I was at the MAC store on Dec 12, 2013 purchasing my RIRI Hearts Holiday Collection when I was told that it was in store that day for purchase. Later I found out that they sold it to me accidently.
The actual dates for Heroine’s relaunch are as follows:
United States:
Pre-launch on Dec. 16, 2013 on maccosmetics.com and available for purchase in MAC Stores and Counters Jan. 2, 2014
International:
Available online Jan. 16, 2014, In stores March 6, 2014
I got lucky picking up two Heroine’s that day, and boy am I glad I was able to. I’ve never owned this color before and didn’t purchase it with the previous launches. This time I knew I wasn’t going to miss out!
If you haven’t gotten your hands on this lipstick, go purchase it now! You can also get free 2 day shipping by using the code “FAST” on maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment