Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MACCOSMETICS.COM ORDER CAME IN TODAY! (Quick Overview)

My order came in!!! I gotta say, the shipping was super fast for this being ordered on Thursday. I ended up getting 3 separate orders, one with Pleasure Bomb Lipstick, the Bronzing Powder and Eyeliner in Pisces Persuasion. My second order contained one Bronzer, and my 3rd contained my 2nd Pleasure Bomb Lipstick. I wasn't able to get Bad Girl RiRi since it was sold out. But hey, 1 outta 2 isn't bad for their crazy waiting room! 

I am going to try and get my hands on Bad Girl RiRi this coming Thursday, and i'll have another post coming up with swatches. I do love the packaging though, definitely more sleeker and heavier than the RiRi Fall Collection (which seemed more plastic to me). I haven't tried the bronzer yet but i'm hoping it doesn't look too orangey for my skin tone, otherwise its going back-no matter how much I love the packaging. The lipsticks packaging seems the same to me as the fall collection, with the exception of the pearly white color. 

The white eyeliner I wish was a bit more opaque, but we'll see. It doesn't show that well. 

So thats for my quick overview. I promise there is another post to come with swatches and more personal reviews after using the product. 

If you decide to pick up any items from this collection, be at your local Macys, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, or MAC stores bright and early. They will be launching in stores this Thursday, Dec 12th. Nordstrom doesn't have holiday hours and they open at 10 am CST like every other day. Other stores might be opening early, so be call to check before you pick a store to go to! 

Note: Don't forget to share what you were able to snag from this collection below!


No comments:

Post a Comment