Friday, December 13, 2013

MAC RIRI HOLIDAY COLLECTION HAUL & URBAN DECAY NAKED 3

MAC RIRI HOLIDAY COLLECTION

I previously wrote about my online order from maccosmetics.com that had came in..and yesterday was the day of the store launch. I was able to grab a couple more items and now I have everything that I wanted from the RiRi Holiday Collection. I bought the Pleasure Bomb Lipstick, Bad Girl RiRi Lipstick, Eyeliner-Cockiness, Eyeliner-Pisces Perfusion, & the Bronzing Powder-Love, Rihanna. 
I didn't have to wait in line for more than 15 mins, but I did have to go to several stores opening at different times in order to get the rest of my collection. I decided to pass up the Rose Gold bag. It is one pretty bag, but seriously not worth my $40. 
My skin tone is a olive color, and I wear NC/NW30 in MAC Foundation. Here is how the lipsticks/bronzer looked again'st my complexion. I felt the bronzer gave me a soft warmth on my cheeks instead of a orangey color that some people have been talking about. I honestly LOVE this bronzer!
Did you guys get anything from this collection? If so, please comment below!

URBAN DECAY- NAKED 3

This palette is just gorgeousssssss! I have the Naked 2 Palette, and this is completely different! Its as if Urban Decay stays with their neutral range whenever they bring out their Naked Palette, and they add the new colors into their neutrals. This time, the Naked 3 contains more rose gold shades and trust me, rose gold is what is IN right now!!! Its crazy beautiful. It has some matte shades, and some shimmery ones. The shades are: Strange (matte), Dust, Burnout, Limit (matte), Buzz, Trick, Nooner (matte), Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, & Blackout.
My favorite is Blackout (because of the red shimmer it has inside)- you can play it up with evening looks with this darker shade. I can combine this darker shade to create a number of different looks! Just an amazing, amazing palette. I thought it was going to be like the other Naked 3 palettes, but it totally isn't. Well worth the $. Here are the swatches:


Hope you guys got your hands on this gorgeous palette!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment