Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY 2013 FASHION HAUL!!!

As many of you guys know, Black Friday just passed! Right after thanksgiving, stores were opening as early as 6 pm for some awesome deals. I will admit though, I did most of my black friday shopping online this year so I wasn't as eager to get to the mall. BUT, as crazy as I am for this one day in the whole year...I had to go check the stores out!!! I left my place around 5 pm to get to walmart first. (*I know, I know..I'm seriously crazy to go to walmart!! the busiest of all the stores),  but when I got there it wasn't THAT busy. I mean the parking lot was full but inside it wasn't like people had to push each other just to get to the next aisle. Last year was horrible, but this year was very doable. I bought a couple of items i.e. nightgowns for my kids and some washcloths and sheet sets. I was very happy about the 700 thread count sheet sets for $24.95!!

After Walmart, I went to Best Buy, and then Old Navy. I did find a ton of clothes at Old Navy! I bought these two gorgeous sweaters that are like cape type that you can wear with leggings and knee high boots. I found a grey and a tan colored one. Since everything was 50% off in store, I got each sweater for $20! Score!! I also found two knit scarves for $7 each (one in black, and one in grey) and some jewelry (a thick braided gold necklace and two pairs of bow earrings).



The next morning, I decided to wake up early and hit the mall at 8 am. I barely had gotten sleep the night before, but I was eager to see what the mall had! When I got there, it was not busy at all. I went to Yankee Candle and picked up 20 of their Calm Tumbler Candles. I seriously needed to stock up and I'm in love with their Aromatherapy candles. Then I went to American Eagle, and picked up a bracelet and necklace. From Sephora I picked up the $10 Dealtopia Buxom Lip/Mascara (lip color: Anastasia) set and the $10 Ole Henrikson Clean Sweep Dup (face wash with cleansing wipes). I also picked up face oil by Ole Henrikson since I didn't like the Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil I bought last month. After Sephora I headed to H&M and barely found anything good there. I ended up getting a $5 black shirt which I don't like as much.

So thats basically it! Oh and from Express.com I bought a couple of sweaters and a pair of camo leggings (which I'd been wanting for a while now!! The material on the leggings are the stretchy type but feel like cotton, LOVE!!)
I'll breakdown how much my sweaters/legging were. My camo leggings-Small: $14.83, Studded White Sweater-Small: $25.46, Black Sweater with gold studded sleeves-Small: $25.46, Red Sweater with stars-Small: $25.46, Grey Leopard Sweater-XS: $25.46, White/Black Sequined sweater-Small: $25.46
I also got free shipping so it made for a pretty good deal.


Overall, I'm pretty happy with my purchases. I mean a girl can go on and on and shop til she drops but I had to stop at a certain point!!! I was going way over budget. I really want the Naked 3 palette that just came out this week, but i'm going to wait on this one for a bit.

I hope you enjoyed by BF Haul, and please do let me know what you guys scored on black friday!!! I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment